This job posting has closed.
This position will highlight your strategy, growth marketing, and collaboration skills as you showcase Nossi College of Art’s campus to future creatives, current students, alumni, and professionals. The Marketing Director oversees a variety of areas and teams including social media, Nossi’s creative team, content marketing, event marketing, email marketing, the annual budget, plus you will connect with marketing, promotional, and communication vendors.
This position will also manage and execute our paid social media campaign while working to discover new ways to engage HS Senior and Transfer audiences primarily in the Middle Tennessee area.
You will work with both Nossi’s Creative Director and CEO on strategy to ensure brand and accreditation compliance throughout all marketing efforts.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
This job will primarily require on-campus M-F interaction. We can discuss a hybrid option, this job will primarily be office-based. Nossi College of Art follows all local and state guidelines in relation to the current COVID pandemic. We highly encourage staff members to be vaccinated.
Established in 1973, Nossi College of Art is a leading private art college in the Southeast and the only private art college in Tennessee for aspiring creative professionals. Located in Nashville, an epicenter of creativity and culture, Nossi College offers associate and bachelor’s degree programs in video & film, photography, graphic design, culinary arts, & commercial illustration.
We are looking for a Marketing Director to manage and lead Nossi’s Marketing and Creative teams to help meet sales, enrollment, and engagement goals. You will work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and fun environment with an opportunity to work with a tight-knit community.
The Marketing Team directly supports Nossi’s admissions and career services officesw while coordinating with important departments including Student Services, Degree Program Department Heads, Financial Aid, and Academic Affairs. This role will be a perfect fit for someone creative, analytical, resourceful, and efficient.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage marketing and advertising campaigns for the college to promote all five programs and our location in Nashville while increasing semester lead and enrollment numbers
- Create and execute advertising and marketing buys
- Create and execute paid social media strategy including paid social ads (Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok, Instagram, Twitter)
- Collaborate on organic social posts and oversee the annual editorial calendar
- Work with marketing vendors for SEO/SEM, content, email, and press communication
- Partner and collaborate with admissions leadership to find new leads and walk them through our admissions process with the help of social, content, text, and email marketing
- Manage Nossi’s creative team consisting of graphic designs, illustrators, photographers, and videographers
- Lead, manage, and continue to develop Nossi’s social media team
- Manage external communications; collaborate on internal communication strategies
- Update nossi.edu to ensure all information is accurate and current based on curriculum changes, faculty & staff new-hires, and accreditation needs.
- Maintain annual marketing budget while optimizing strategy to help boost ad buys
- Assist with event creation, marketing, and communication for Nossi-related needs including Senior Show, Graduation, recruiting events, student events, and alumni events.
- Extremely limited night or weekend needs. We host graduation one Saturday event year and we host limited weekend engagements
- Participate as a member of the Campus and/or Community Leadership Team
- Network and maintain professional relationships with the creative industry
- Proficiency in reporting for all advertising needs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Excel
- Coordinate and collaborate with offices, including admissions and career services, to highlight alumni and student achievements
- Exercising substantial decision-making authority under the broad strategic direction of the President or Vice President.
- Make daily decisions relative to the implementation of communications strategies within the mission of the College, the policy direction of the President, and the budget.
- Work with minimal direct supervision, consulting as needed.
- Manage a team of creatives to ensure marketing and advertising campaigns launch in a timely manner
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE
- Organized. You will gather information from multiple sources and locations including students, faculty, creative professionals, businesses, and community partners and share in an organized fashion with necessary departments
- Analytical. This person will be reviewing reports and analytics across marketing platforms and campaigns. You will decide channel marketing based on enrollment numbers and lead conversions.
- Communicator. Must be a self-starter who can communicate your needs to ensure you are successful. You will manage teams of full and part-time creatives.
- Energetic. You will collaborate and engage multiple offices, students, groups, and alumni, getting them excited about opportunities available within Nossi College.
- Creative. You will be collaborating to increase the visibility of Nossi College of Art and our message to creatives in Nashville and across the Southeast. This is our opportunity to grow quickly in a limited market.
- Resourceful. This person will be an idea generator and help bring ideas to life.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least five years’ experience with B2C marketing and/or higher education marketing
- Computer literacy is a MUST. Candidates must demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel
- Demonstrate strong ability to organize projects, prioritize assignments, meet deadlines, provide recommendations, and effectively communicate updates to staff independently with minimal supervision
- Candidates must have strong relationship-building capabilities with the ability to quickly assess the needs of the College
- Work effectively in self-motivated environment with a desire to maximize office efficiency
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Work in a fast-paced environment and work independently or as part of a team
- ‘Team player’ willing to provide back-up support when needed to other staff members
- Exhibit good interpersonal skills and the ability to get along well with others
- Hours can vary: 9am-6pm M-TH, 9am-4pm Friday, certain evenings required to service portfolio class or senior show or to attend networking events
EXTRA BONUS IF YOU HAPPEN TO POSSESS THESE SKILLS
- Experience in proprietary higher education institutions
- Experience with Active Campaign Email System
- Experience with WordPress and Beaver Builder
- Experience in growth marketing campaigns
- Experience designing in Canva
- Comprehension of the Gen Z audience and tools they use to communicate (TikTok)
WHY JOIN NOSSI’S TEAM?
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
- 401K + matching
- Laptop and equipment needs provided
- PTO and Vacation Days
- Help cover costs for approved professional development support through trainings, webinars, events, and classes.
- Flexible schedule
- Training for programs used on the daily
- Commitment to an inclusive and diverse work culture
- Salary commensurate upon experience
- Monthly expense stipend for networking needs
Please email your resume and cover letter with your preferred salary requirements. Click the below button to move forward.
THIS JOB POSTING HAS NOW CLOSED.