Nossi's campus is an artists' gem located just north of downtown Nashville, Tenn. We've built the perfect creative oasis for students and teachers to collaborate and learn.
Tour Nossi In Full 360
ABOUT NOSSI'S CAMPUS
Nossi College of Art’s campus sits on a 10-acre hillside in Nashville, Tennessee, overlooking the downtown area. Our 55,000-square-foot facility is one of the most conducive places for creativity in the Southeast.
The school’s construction was completed in the fall of 2010. It was built with the artistic student in mind. Every studio and space provides the best possible arena to be creative. With specific upgrades in technology, Nossi’s campus is prepared for active student lives and consistent opportunities to collaborate with fellow students, local businesses, organizations and non-profits.
Some technology upgrades include:
- Two large photography studios (Studio A is 2,200 square feet with a 32-foot cyc wall)
- Two video studios, one equipped with a wrap-around, green screen cyc wall
- Private video editing bays
- Sound/production room
- Computer labs equipped with Titanium iMacs using the latest OS system
- Photography cage for equipment use and rental
- Aruba fiber optics wireless network – with 36-plus hubs, our students are ensured access to the Internet
- Print station for computer labs
- Charging station in the student lounge to recharge your equipment
- Anatomy Studio for modeling the human form
TAKE A TOUR
Like what you’ve seen? Visiting Nossi’s campus is a must for any student wanting to fully appreciate the capabilities of art college and meet faculty and staffers. Schedule your visit now with our easy online calendar!
Spring Semester begins Monday, Jan 9
Now Accepting Applications for the Spring 2020 Semester.