Nossi is connected and plugged in. See how we're positioned to serve our students and community.
Nossi College of Art is proud of the community it serves. Not only are we active in the Nashville, Tennessee, area, we are also active in state, national and international organizations that further the artistic endeavors of our students and faculty around the world.
Nossi College of Art is a member of:
- Alpha Beta Kappa National Honor Society
- The American Advertising Federation (AAF)
- Frist Center for the Visual Arts
- Fulbright Scholar Program, Member
- The Goodlettsville Chamber of Commerce
- The International Council of Design Schools
- Kappa Pi Honorary Art Fraternity
- Madison Chamber of Commerce
- Nashville Chamber of Commerce
- Nashville Fashion Alliance, Education Committee Member
- Nashville Fashion Alliance, Student Chapter
- National Museum of Women in the Arts, Washington, D.C. – Nossi Vatandoost, our founder, is a member.
- Tennessee Art League
- Tennessee Association of Colleges and Employers
- Tennessee Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- Tennessee Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- University & College Designers Association (UCDA)
- Nossi College is approved by the Tennessee State Approving Agency for the training of veterans and their eligible dependents.
Nossi College of Art is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges. This organization is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency. Nossi College of Art is listed in the Accredited Institutions of Postsecondary Education published by the American Council on Education in consultation with the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). View Nossi’s graduation rates compared to ACCSC standards.
Nossi College of Art is authorized for operation as a postsecondary educational institution by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission. In order to view detailed job placement and graduation information on the programs offered by Nossi College of Art, please visit the Tennessee Higher Education Commission website.
- Courses at Nossi College of Art are approved for the training of veterans.
- Nossi College of Art is approved by the Tennessee Department of Vocational Rehabilitation.
- Nossi College of Art is authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students.
Contact us for more information.
Spring Semester begins Monday, Jan 9
Now Accepting Applications for the Spring 2020 Semester.