Getting your start is as easy as 1, 2, 3 … 4. Follow these four simple requirements to start your creative journey at Nossi College.
1. All applicants must have a regular high school diploma. A high school general equivalency diploma (GED) or HiSET with satisfactory scores are also accepted. Proof of the high school diploma, GED or HiSET must be received prior to the first day of attendance.
2. All applicants interested in enrolling must tour our school facilities. Contact an admissions rep to get started – 615.514.2787 – or use our easy online calendar to schedule a tour today!
3. All applicants are required to have a personal interview with an admissions representative. Their written explanation of why they wish to attend Nossi College of Art must be reviewed by a college official.
4. BGA Illustration applicants are required to show original artwork. AOS Photography, BGA Graphic Design Media, Photography, Video and Film and Web & Interactive degree interests require you to showcase or research work. Discover the requirements needed for each program here.
5. CERTIFICATIONS: If you are an adult or transfer student looking at our certification for professional development, please visit the Photography Page and complete the Learn More Form located at the bottom of the page. An admissions representative will be in touch with you shortly.
Spring Semester begins Monday, Jan 9
Now Accepting Applications for the Spring 2020 Semester.