ASSOCIATE DEGREE PROGRAM
Transform Your Passion for All Things Culinary into an Exciting and Rewarding Career.
Your Passion. Your Creativity. Your New Career.
You love the sights, sounds, smells, and tastes of food. Nossi College of Art can help you combine that love with the knowledge, skills, and resources to help you succeed in the fast-paced and rewarding culinary arts field.
How We Differ from Other Culinary Arts Schools
When you sign up for our Culinary Arts associate degree program, we’ll teach you everything you need to know to launch a career in food, whether it’s working in the kitchen, supervising and managing staff, or even opening and owning your own restaurant.
In this degree program, you’ll learn the following aspects of the restaurant and hospitality industry:
- Fundamental and Advanced Culinary Techniques
- Baking Basics
- Pastry Science
- American Cuisine
- European, Mediterranean, and International Cuisine
- Restaurant Technology and Cost Control
- Restaurant Operations and Menus
- Off-Premises Catering Management
- Portfolio and Business Plan
- Success Strategies
Interested in learning more about how we’ll transform your passion for food into a promising career in culinary arts? Fill out the form to get more information about our Culinary Arts associate degree program and to start talking with our knowledgeable admissions team.
Got questions but not quite ready to start the enrollment process? No problem! We’re here to chat with you about any questions or concerns you have. We want to get to know you and your passions. There’s no commitment when you contact us—it’s our goal to help you get the information you need to make the right decision.
Complete the form to get more information emailed directly to your inbox.
MORE REASONS TO CHOOSE NOSSI
Business and Marketing Courses
Being highly skilled in the kitchen is essential for culinary arts graduates, but it’s only one part of the equation when it comes to launching a highly successful career in this field. We give our students a well-rounded education in hospitality, including both technical skills and successful strategies for managing, operating, and even buying new and established restaurants.
Financial Aid and Scholarships
We offer numerous scholarships and financial aid assistance programs to help you, including options for TN Hope, TN Promise, and Kentucky KEEs recipients.
Lifetime Career Assistance
We know that the mark of a great college is one that supports you before, during, and after the degree program. Our Career Services team assists students and graduates with portfolio and resume assistance, interview preparation, job listings, and more...for life!
Questions about what a Culinary Arts career may hold for you?
Download our career guide loaded with information about earning a Culinary Arts associate degree, including a breakdown of the job options you can explore while earning and after receiving your degree. Even more, you’ll learn about future career options as you gain experience and improve your skillset, including salary ranges for different job paths.
OUR COVID-19 RESPONSE
At Nossi College of Art, the health and safety of our students and faculty is our top priority, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We’re taking the following precautions on the campus to keep everyone safe:
- We’re encouraging everyone on campus to wear face masks to reduce the spread of the virus. Masks are required in common areas but not required in class as we actively social distance.
- Vending machines and water fountains are inaccessible at this time.
- We’re providing hand-washing stations, hand-sanitizing stations, and alcohol cloth wipes for students.
- Students can check out a personal disinfectant cleaning solution at no charge.
- We provide items for students, staff, and instructors to wipe down their equipment, computers, and work stations before and after use.
- We have added social distance markings on the grounds and within studios to ensure safe social distancing can be monitored everywhere.
These are just a few of the major precautions we’re taking to make our campus as safe as possible. To learn more about our response to COVID-19, click here.