WEB & INTERACTIVE DESIGN
BACHELOR’S DEGREE PROGRAM
Your Domain. Your Creativity. Your New Career.
Start a Career with Endless Possibilities.
Web designers create the digital world. At Nossi College of Art, we’ll teach you the most in-demand web design programs and skills and combine them with business and marketing techniques to get you an edge in today’s job market.
How We’re Different than Other Colleges
When you enroll, you will be taught by creative professionals with decades of real-world experience, and learn the what you need to know to start your career as a web developer, coder, and interactive designer. This degree program allows you to gain experience as well as technical know-how and techniques for the latest creative platforms.
In this Web Design degree program, the areas of focus are:
- Adobe Photoshopand Illustrator
- Web Language
- Motion Graphics
- Social Media Design
- Game Development I and II
- Networks and Servers
- Digital Publishing
- Mobile Apps
Use the form to get more information and start communicating with our admissions team. Not ready to reach out about enrolling, but have questions about the program and coursework? Chat with us online! We’re always excited to discuss our Web & Interactive Degree Program, and there’s no commitment needed.
Complete the form to get more information emailed directly to your inbox.
MORE REASONS TO CHOOSE NOSSI
Design, Business and Marketing Courses
Spend your days gaining valuable skills, such as creating motion graphics, exploring UX and UI design, developing apps, and learning social media. That’s not all—our business courses will teach you how to market yourself and your newly developed skills, giving you a head start when it comes to launching your career.
Financial Aid and Scholarships
We offer numerous scholarships and financial aid assistance programs to help you, including options for TN Hope, TN Promise, and Kentucky KEEs recipients.
Lifetime Career Assistance
We know that the mark of a great college is one that supports you before, during, and after the degree program. Our Career Services team assists students and graduates with portfolio and resume assistance, interview preparation, job listings, and more...for life!
Questions about what a Web & Interactive Design career may hold for you?
Download our career guide loaded with information about earning a Web & Interactive Design degree, including job options to explore while you work on getting your degree and after graduation. In addition, this guide contains information about all the future career options you’ll have once you gain experience in your field, including salary ranges.
OUR COVID-19 RESPONSE
At Nossi College of Art, the health and safety of our students and faculty is our top priority, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We’re taking the following precautions on the campus to keep everyone safe:
- We’re encouraging everyone on campus to wear face masks to reduce the spread of the virus. Masks are required in common areas but not required in class as we actively social distance.
- Vending machines and water fountains are inaccessible at this time.
- We’re providing hand-washing stations, hand-sanitizing stations, and alcohol cloth wipes for students.
- Students can check out a personal disinfectant cleaning solution at no charge.
- We provide items for students, staff, and instructors to wipe down their equipment, computers, and work stations before and after use.
- We have added social distance markings on the grounds and within studios to ensure safe social distancing can be monitored everywhere.
These are just a few of the major precautions we’re taking to make our campus as safe as possible. To learn more about our response to COVID-19, click here.