Art and creativity go hand and hand, so move your feet to some tunes provided by Nossi
Did you know there are very few activities requiring use of the entire brain? Listening to music is one example of where you use the whole brain and it can actually help you learn and be creatively productive.
Nossi College of Art designed several playlists to help you find and build on your creativity. Share your favorite stations with us on Facebook!
Nossi’s Newest Playlist, curated by Sara Katherine, Nossi’s Communication Intern
Pick your Nossi playlist to jam out to!
- Fashion Shoot [photo house/techno centric]
- Design All-Nighter [eclectic mix to power through the tough nights]
- 50 ThumbNailz [50 jamz to sketch concepts too]
- Win Lose or Draw [Illustrate your Country]
- LICENSED TO ILL(ustrate) [Draw your best Beastie]
- The Bruce [What keeps the Boss Going]
- VHS [Soundtrack to a Filmographers life]
- The Robot [Ossi’s Running Mixtape]
- Paper Cut You Down [Western Music to cut paper to]
- The More Guetta the Betta [Nothing but the beat Ibiz mix]