- This event has passed.
January 19, 2020 @ 11:00 am - January 21, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
What is in store for the Imaging USA Expo 2020?
- Over 600 big vendor booths featuring the latest and greatest in photography gear and accessories.
- The PRINT for Success Theater offering short-format sales training workshops on how photographers can make more money selling printed products to their clients.
- IPC Mentor Sessions give practical advice to improve in PPA’s District Competitions and the IPC.
- The IPC Exhibit allows visitors to view some of the winning images from across the globe in 2019’s International Photographic Competition. The display includes a section on Team USA chosen from the IPC each year to compete in the World Photographic Cup.
- Plus, with an Expo pass, you can attend both the opening and closing keynote addresses by Jim Kwik and Vanessa Van Edwards!
CREATIVE STUDENTS – are you interested in attending Imaging USA for free? Follow this link to learn howL