Already have a bachelor's degree in a creative-driven field? Well here's something different. Nossi introduced a Master's Degree you can earn in just 16 months.
It's a program called Instructional Design and Technologies. It's new, it's different, and that's why it's Nossi.
Companies of all sizes and industries are investing in their employees through professional development and training. It’s a hot topic, and you can be leading the way in Nashville. Instructional Design and Technologies students learn how to build teaching and training programs, engaging learners using multi-media instruction for a variety of different environments including corporate, private business, government and higher education.
Using animation, online technology, podcasting and other modern media platforms, you can build on your creative skills to earn your Master’s Degree in this growing, cutting edge field.
– As a creative professional, you already work in a technology-driven environment. This program builds on your expertise.
– Creative professionals are natural problem solvers. Coupling those skills with this new, innovative curriculum will make our graduates well-armed for the workforce.
– When you enroll in Nossi’s Master’s program, you can enroll in any creative course that we teach, absolutely free.**
– To learn more about this program, visit our blog here.
– View Frequently Asked Questions for this degree program here.
*Bureau of Labor Statistics for Job Outlook for Training and Development Specialists, Managers and Coordinators
**Any class is available as long as you do not impede the path of another student’s graduation needs.
"There is a strong demand for Instructional Designers. As an instructional designer and as a professional in the field, my phone rings often and there is a high demand for qualified talent."Dr. Regina Henry - Academic Director, Lipscomb University